Wednesday, September 1, 2010

blah blah...cool hip hop lingo...blah





First post...ha! Well I wasn't sure what kind of sketches we're supposed to upload on here, so I added two. I'm guessing both are way off but that's alright, first post right? I wasn't sure what exactly to sketch, so I did what I always do...draw random stuff. First image is of a poor sucker that forgot to pay his taxes before he died. Word on the streets is that the IRS has a field office in heaven, next to Starbucks. Now he's getting his left wing repossessed. In case you're questioning my sanity, I work front desk at a hotel and have plenty of time to draw all sorts of crazy shenanigans like so. The second one is just random tattoo flash sorta drawings. That's pretty much it, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment