Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/16


I was going through some old graffiti magazines and i found a few pieces that I really liked and decided to share them. All of these are by Cope 2 the legendary NYC graffiti artist. Cope 2 has been at it since 1979 and still going. The first one is a "throwie" that caught my attention because of the lettering and color choices. The second one is a wildstyle piece. Although most wildstyle pieces are impossible to read they are always visually appealing. The third one is another throwie and my favorite of the three. The simplicity and near perfect execution are amazing. The paint can strokes are all even and there is no drip at all. It almost seems as if this piece was painted. Well that's all I have for this week, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment